Friday, March 13, 2009
Still Waiting!!!
So it is half way through March and Michael's commander still hasn't made a decision as to whether or not they are going to keep him in. It is getting really aggrivating not knowing, expecially since I would like to get a job. Part of me is wondering if they are doing this as part of scare tactic or if they already know what their decision is and just want to be jerks about the whole thing. I wish they would understand that it isn't just Michael's future that they are messing with but our children's as well. Mostly Eithan because he qualifies to attend preschool next year at Base Primary however there is nothing I can do about it unless we know if we are staying or not. This preschool has only limited openings and is first come first serve and I don't want to lose an opportunity for Eithan....I kind of sucks, but what can you do but wait...the hardest part!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment