I spoke with the guidence counsler at the ED office today and I have decided to become a Science teacher! I am going to go the BSU office next week and see what courses they will be offering this upcoming semester!!! YAY!!! I am soo excited that I am finally going through with going to go school finally! I know that I have been talking about it for a while but now it is for real!
OH!!! Yesterday we had a PT conference with Eithan's PDE teacher and Eithan is doing great in class. He is a fast learner and loves to help others! I just wish he would just so me some of that at home...although he does love to do his workbook with me! With Avlynn we are working on her small motor skills, and have been teaching her some more signs! We have a lot to work accomplish with her since her thumb kind of set her back!
Anyway that is all for now I will make some more updates soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment