Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our Summer So Far!!!

So much has happened this summer! Right after we got Bailey we found out that Michael got orders to Hawaii and that we are leaving in January! Unfortunately we had to give away Bailey to a new family because he would of had to of been quarintined for 6 months and that is not something we wanted to put him through! Jax fortunately only had to get a blood test that would allow him to not have to bee quarintined! Michael and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary in June...we didn't really do much but we did go out with some friends for dinner and checked out a couple of pubs, it was nice and relaxing!

For my birthday Michael, Brooklyn and I went to see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and ate at Olive Garden for dinner! I was great...we had sooo much fun!

Brooklyn and I have been hanging out quite a bit....she has become such a great friend and the children get along fantastic! For the fourth of July we went to the waterpark in Boise with Brooklyn, Drake, Alica, Nick, Chase, Haily, Sarah, and Steven! I was soooo much fun! You couldn't keep the kids out of the water! LOL! We were there from open till nearly close!



Afterwards we went to eat Applebee's with Brooke and Drake! Yummie the food was great! The we met up with Alicia, Nick, Chase, and Hailey for some fireworks! It was so fantastic! The kids loved it and had fun! Eithan wasn't so sure about the noise though! LOL!

Another thing we have begun doing this summer is having Rockband parties! Boy is it addictive! They have been so much fun! It is going to be so sad when we leave! :(

Alisa finally came back!!! YAY!!! Lily is soo beautiful! We had a small get together for her that way everyone could meet Lily! I was nice and relaxing...expecially since that weekend the guys went fishing for the weekend! Sorry no pictures of that!

Last weekend we celebrated Alicia's Birthday with an 80's theme birthday party! OMG IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! Here are some pictures!!!!!


Well that should be all for now!! We will update soon!!!! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment